Relapsing MS Therapy Co-Pay Assistance
- by Ashley R.
- April 16, 2018
Ashley R. is a paid employee of Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
Understanding insurance benefits and out-of-pocket costs can be overwhelming and confusing. Don’t worry. Teva’s Shared Solutions® could be the resource you’re looking for! We have a dedicated team of Benefits Specialists to answer your insurance questions related to COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection).
To start, we’ll provide information on insurance deductibles and co-pays as well as how this affects you. A co-pay is your part of the prescription cost and depends on what type of insurance plan you have. Co-pays can vary widely.
- Some plans might have a deductible that you would have to satisfy before insurance will pay anything. Once you meet that deductible, your plan might have co-insurance, which is a certain percentage that both you and your insurance plan would pay.
- Certain plans could have a maximum out-of-pocket cost, which means you would pay a certain percentage (your co-insurance) until that out-of-pocket cost is met, and then the insurance would start paying 100% after that.
- Other plans just have a co-pay amount, which is the only cost that you would be responsible for paying.
We believe that you should not have to choose, interrupt, or discontinue your relapsing MS therapy because of financial reasons. Our goal is to help you find affordable access to COPAXONE®, as well as to help you understand your healthcare plan options.
Here are a few ways that we can lend a helping hand:
- We can conduct a benefits investigation to determine what your out-of-pocket costs might be for COPAXONE®.
- We provide pharmacy benefits research to help determine the most convenient way for you to receive Teva's COPAXONE®.
- We can assist in navigating Medicare Part D.
- We’re here to help if you have an insurance change, whether it is new insurance, a change in benefits, or a change in your pharmacy.
The good news is that, if you have commercial or private insurance, you may qualify to pay little to nothing out of pocket for your 3-times-a-week COPAXONE® 40 mg with COPAXONE Co-Pay Solutions® We’ll help answer your questions about insurance and financial solutions related to taking COPAXONE®. Terms and Conditions apply.*
Take action and find out if we can help by calling 1-800-887-8100 or click to learn more.
Shared Solutions® Benefits Specialist
About The Author
Ashley R. is a Benefits Specialist with Teva’s Shared Solutions®. She has specialized in multiple sclerosis for 8 years and has over 21 years of insurance verification and customer service experience.
Terms and Conditions include: COPAXONE Co-pay Solutions® is open to both new and existing patients who are residents of the US or Puerto Rico and who have commercial prescription insurance coverage for COPAXONE® 40 mg. The offer is not valid for uninsured patients or patients covered in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, or any other federal or state government pharmaceutical assistance plan or program (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), or by private health benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs. Use of this offer must be consistent with the terms of any drug benefit provided by a health insurer, health plan, or private third-party payor. For California patients, offer not valid unless the patient has satisfied any prior authorization or step therapy requirements imposed by the insurer. Void in Massachusetts and in any other state where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. No additional purchase is required. This offer is valid only at participating pharmacies and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. This program is not health insurance. Please see the complete set of Terms and Conditions at https://www.copaxone.com/#dagger.
More posts you might like
Get the latest posts
and resources from Teva's Lift MS®.
Ruth Doll | January 10, 2018I called the 800-887-8100 yesterday (1-9-18). I waited at least 35 minutes to speak with a customer representative. Finally a recording came on which said all representatives were busy, and I was redirected to leave my name and phone number for a call back. However, this mailbox was full and not accepting more callers. Then I was disconnected. I have been a copaxone user for over thirteen years.
Teva's Lift MS® Team | February 02, 2018Thank you for reaching out, Ruth. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please try calling back at 1-800-887-8100. You can also visit https://www.copaxone.com/shared-solutions for additional resources and support.