Navigating Teva’s Resources on COPAXONE.com
- by Teva's Lift MS® Team
- June 17, 2019
Have you seen the resources on COPAXONE.com? Teva is here to help you navigate the new website so you can take advantage of the benefits available. The website is easy to use and provides helpful information. Before you dive in, make sure you register to gain access to the services Teva offers.
COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) is prescription medicine used for the treatment of people with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS). Do not take COPAXONE® if you are allergic to glatiramer acetate or mannitol.
Now, let’s get started:
- Teva’s Shared Solutions®: Connect with MS-certified nurses at Teva’s Shared Solutions® by phone at 1-800-887-8100 to get personalized tips, educational resources, and a support network.
- Financial Support: Patients taking 3-times-a-week COPAXONE® 40 mg may be able to lower their out-of-pocket cost to $0 per month*. Teva’s Shared Solutions® Benefits Specialists can help you research your coverage and insurance benefits for personalized financial assistance. Call 1-800-887-8100 to speak with a team member.
- Injection Resources: It is important to understand how to inject, when to inject, and where to inject. Download the COPAXONE iTracker® 2.0 app to create an injection site schedule, receive injection reminders, and track your injections at any time. In-home, nurse-led injection training (and refresher training!) is available at any time during your RMS therapy journey.
- Events: Dial in to live teleconferences hosted by neurologists and MS patients. Or, register to attend in-person events in your area to connect with patients, Care Partners, and healthcare providers in the MS community.
- Support Resources: Explore helpful resources about RMS symptoms and tips for living with RMS. Quizzes are available to improve your MS knowledge. Help those in your support network and learn more about MS by challenging them to take a quiz.
Go ahead, take a look at what the new COPAXONE® website has to offer.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Only commercially insured patients taking COPAXONE® 40 mg may be eligible for $0 co-pay. Contact a Teva Shared Solutions® representative for details about the co-pay program available for COPAXONE® 20 mg.
More posts you might like
Get the latest posts
and resources from Teva's Lift MS®.
Dee | October 17, 2018I’ll be switching to Medicare and due to the cost of Copaxone I’m looking at having to stop taking this awesome drug. Such a shame but I guess it can’t be helped.
Teva's Lift MS® Team | October 19, 2018We understand the costs of treatment can be overwhelming. Our patient services program may be able to help. Visit https://www.copaxone.com/shared-solutions/copaxone-savings-and-benefits to learn more.
Diane | October 18, 2018My husband lost his job recently and as of Oct 31st my health insurance will end. I will be out of Copaxone 40mg in 2 weeks.
I've called my neurologist. He wants me to make an appointment with him to discuss this matter. But I cannot afford his office
I called Shared Solutions for information on free meds. As of Jan 2018 my upstanding there's no longer offering free meds.
Can you help with
Teva's Lift MS® Team | October 22, 2018We understand your frustration, Diane. Knowing that you’ve already contacted Shared Solutions, we recommend trying again to discuss what financial options may be available to you - visit https://www.copaxone.com/shared-solutions/copaxone-savings-and-benefits.
We also recommend visiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's website at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Resources-Support/Insurance-and-Financial-Information. There you will find information and resources that might be able to help. We wish you the best.