Explore Support with Teva’s Shared Solutions®
- by Rachel R.
- May 09, 2018
Rachel R. is a paid employee of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
I'm proud to be a part of Teva’s Shared Solutions®, because for over a decade, this group has been educating many people impacted by MS, including people living with relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS), friends, families, and Care Partners.
If your life has been touched by MS, then Teva’s Shared Solutions® could be a useful resource for you! The team you’ll interact with understands and cares about you. While most services we provide—such as financial support—are specific to those taking Teva’s COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection), there are still a variety of educational resources that can be utilized by anyone whose life has been affected by MS.
- Benefits Specialists. We have a team of dedicated Benefits Specialists to take your call, work with you to navigate coverage concerns, and help you understand your insurance plan as it relates to Teva’s COPAXONE®.
- Benefits Investigation. We can perform an investigation into your pharmacy benefits plan in order to determine the most convenient way for you to receive COPAXONE®.
- Co-pay Assistance. You may qualify for COPAXONE Co-Pay Solutions®. If you are eligible for this program, you can take advantage of lower co-pays for COPAXONE® 40 mg, which could bring your out-of-pocket expenses down to $0.* Terms and conditions apply.
Training and Nurse Support
- Injection Training. If you've recently started taking Teva's COPAXONE®, you could receive free injection training where our nurses review your injection technique and offer pointers.
- Phone Support. Teva’s Shared Solutions® also offers MS-certified nursing support. Call 1-800-887-8100 to speak with a member of our team.
- Resource Library. Wherever you are in your therapy experience—whether you are just getting started on Teva’s COPAXONE® or you are renewing your commitment—our resource library can help keep you informed, educated, and connected.
- Facebook Community. Another way to stay connected within the MS community is to join Teva’s Lift MS® Facebook page! Through information and support, Lift MS® strives to raise awareness about life with MS while helping you connect with other members of the community.
- Blog Community. You can also connect here by leaving us a comment.
Whenever you’re ready to start utilizing our services, or if you have a question, we’re here and ready to talk. You can reach Teva’s Shared Solutions® at 1-800-887-8100 or by registering online. I hope to speak with you soon!
Terms and Conditions Include: Valid only for qualified patients with a valid prescription for COPAXONE® 40 mg/mL. No substitutions permitted. This card is valid only for patients with commercial insurance coverage for COPAXONE® 40 mg/mL. This card is not valid for prescriptions paid for in part or in full by any state or federally funded program, including but not limited to, Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TRICARE, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or by private health insurance plans or programs which reimburse you for the entire costs of your prescription drugs. This card is not valid for patients who are Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees (i.e., you are eligible for Medicare Part D but receive a prescription drug benefit through a former employer). Cash Discount Cards and other non-insurance plans are not valid as primary under this offer. Commercially insured patients pay as little as $0 on each fill. Maximum benefit and quantity limits apply. Offer expires on 12/31/19. Your acceptance of this offer must be consistent with the terms of any drug benefit provided by a health insurer, health plan, or other third-party payer, and you agree to report acceptance of this offer to your health insurer, health plan, or third-party payer as may be required. Offer limited to one card per person and may not be used with any other discount, coupon or offer. Offer is not transferable. It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade or counterfeit this card. This card is not health insurance. This card is the property of Teva Neuroscience, Inc. and must be returned upon request. Offer valid only in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico at participating retail, mail order and specialty pharmacies. For California patients, offer not valid unless the patient has satisfied any prior authorization or step therapy requirements imposed by the insurer. Void in Massachusetts and in any other state where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Teva Neuroscience, Inc. reserves the right to change, rescind, revoke, or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Please see the complete set of Terms and Conditions at https://www.copaxone.com/#dagger.
Teva's Shared Solutions® Nurse
About The Author
Rachel R., RN, MSN, MBA, MSCN is a master’s prepared, MS Certified Nurse who works at Teva’s Shared Solutions®. She has 8 years of nursing experience, with more than 3 of those years dedicated to working with multiple sclerosis patients.
COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
Do not use COPAXONE® if you are allergic to glatiramer acetate or mannitol.
More posts you might like
Get the latest posts
and resources from Teva's Lift MS®.
James | June 07, 2017You have alway been there for me
Teva's Lift MS® Team | June 08, 2017We’re so glad to hear our community has been helpful to you, James. You’re part of what makes this blog great!
Dianne | June 13, 2017I was diagnosed with rms any information on rms is appreciated, I have done exercises, eating right. Anything like that is appreciated. Thank you.
Teva's Lift MS® Team | June 14, 2017You can learn more about RMS by visiting https://www.copaxone.com/about-relapsing-ms/what-is-relapsing-multiple-sclerosis , Dianne, or by talking with your health care provider if you have specific questions. We wish you the best.
Rebecca Nall | October 26, 2017I filled out the application for assistance and the last section said I was 80% complete. Did you get app? After I click to complete, nothing happened.
Teva's Lift MS® Team | November 08, 2017Thank you for reaching out, Rebecca. You can give Shared Solutions® a call at 1-800-887-8100 to complete your registration. We hope this helps.