Give A Lift with Lift MS®
- by Teva's Lift MS® Team
- July 31, 2017
Lifting one another up and spreading awareness of MS is at the heart of this community. Inspired by your dedication to empower those affected by MS, we’ve created a fun way to grow your impact, called Give A Lift.
The idea behind Give A Lift is simple: spread encouragement and MS awareness by sharing a motivational image, called a “Lift,” throughout your social networks.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit https://www.liftms.com/give-a-lift.
- Find an image (Lift) you love. Explore the filters to see Lifts specific to you!
- Choose where you want to share by clicking the Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest button.
- Personalize your Lift by adding a custom message, and then tag the person you want to lift.
- Use the hashtag #GiveALift when sharing—then search #GiveALift on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest to see how far your Lift can go!
Now it’s easier than ever to empower those around you, and your message may be the boost someone needs in their day. So don’t wait. Give A Lift and raise awareness today!
Let us know what you think of Give A Lift by leaving a comment below. You can also stay in the know with Teva’s Lift MS® blog by registering today!
COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
Do not use COPAXONE® if you are allergic to glatiramer acetate or mannitol.